Review: Shara Shara Honey Bomb All-in-One Ampoule


Hey everyone! Sorry for being so sporadic in my postings; I've been distracted with a bunch of personal stuff, and my blogging has fell by the wayside lately. Not to mention this semester has been kicking my ass.   Anyway, I picked up this adorable ampoule from a really sweet Amazon seller and have been using it consistently for about a month now, so I feel qualified enough to finally have an opinion on it!



The Shara Shara Honey Bomb AIO Ampoule is a multi-tasking, all-in-one product that can work to replace your toner, essences/serums, and moisturizer. It contains ingredients such as manuka honey, propolis extract, and royal jelly, as well as some other awesome stuff including niacinamide (as the fourth ingredient! Huzzah!) and bamboo extract. Honey lovers, take note! I've been really into honey products lately (and propolis and I are bffs) so I snatched this up as soon as I got the chance.




Ingredients:
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Niacinamide, Diglycerin, Betaine, Pentylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-51, Piper Methysticum, Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Phellinus Linteus Extract, Arctium Lappa Root Extract, Honey Extract, Royal Jelly Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides Fruit Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Propolis Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Pueraria Thunbergiana Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Bambusa Vulgaris Water, Hamamelis Virginiana Flower Water, Soluble Collagen, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycosyl Trehalose, Hydrogenated Starch, Hydrolysate, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Adenosine, Disodium Edta, Caramel, Sodium Polyacrylate, Pvm/Ma Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Folic Acid, Ceramide 3, Cholesterol, Raffinose
As you can see, after the typical humectant ingredients (water, glycerin, and butylene glycol) niacinamide is pretty high up on the list. Niacinamide is one of my favorite ingredients lately as it's great for evening skin tone and lightening hyper-pigmentation, so I try to have it in every single step of my routine, both AM and PM. It's designed for all skin types, but it's especially lovely for normal/oily skin types as it delivers a light layer of moisture that doesn't make your skin feel heavy or greasy.


The ampoule is packaged in a large amber-colored plastic container and contains a LOT of product. This will probably last me for the better part of a year, and I'm currently on a mission to find some pretty decant bottles (I know Sephora has some cute ones) so I can keep some in a smaller container to avoid sticking my fingers/spatula in and out of this one. The product itself is honey colored and has a light, yet almost sultry honey scent and comes with a little spatula that can be used to remove it from the container, but I think I'd prefer to use an airless pump bottle.


The texture is super light and smooth - it sinks in effortlessly and makes my skin super soft and supple. Those with dry skin might need to use a moisturizer as well, but for someone like me with combination skin who lives in a subtropical climate (hey, 80% humidity on a daily basis!) this would work wonderfully. image While I don't use this to replace my toner/essence/serum/moisturizer steps, I do use it to cut down my steps if I'm super tired/late for school/work/etc.


Lately, I've been super busy trying to do adult/life things, so sometimes I'll comes home extremely late or wake up with only enough time to cleanse, tone, and moisturize before throwing on some sunscreen and running out the door with my coffee spilling everywhere. On those days, I love using this product instead of my using 9-step morning routine; I find that it makes a great daytime moisturizer since it's so light and moisturizing. It doesn't make my sunscreen ball up or look funky, and it keeps my skin looking healthy and radiant even though I just slapped it on and ran out the door. I think that this would be a great product if you're traveling and don't have a lot of space; instead of bringing along a million tiny bottles or trying to stuff full sized products into your bag, you can take a small decant of this AIO ampoule and it can work as your toner/serum/moisturizer while you're away from home.


Have you tried any of the Shara Shara bombs? What do you think of AIO products, are you a fan?

6 comments

  1. Never tested any of their products ... I should try out this one ~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really nice! There's also an aqua and a berry bomb from the same line that I've heard great things about!

      Delete
  2. Never tested any of their products ... I should try out this one ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my face love propolis hehe and now, reading your review, I want this so much! Thanks ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem dear, I'm glad you enjoyed my review! <3

      Delete
  4. Not yet, it's on the way to me in the mail right now;-) Loking forward to having it in my stash!

    ReplyDelete

Cute Polka Dotted Red Bow Tie Ribbon