Epic AB Swapping and Hello Kitty Adorableness!



Wahhh! The AB community is full of amazing people, and my friend over at Deelicious Discordia is definitely one of them! She was sweet enough to send me two care packages over the past month or so, and OMG ALL THE GOODIES. Inside the first package were a bunch of sweet as hell Hello Kitty Masks, a My Scheming Mask, samples, nail decals, and a crocheted cupcake filled with Costa Rican candy! 
I almost don't want to use them since they're so adorable!


So cute.

The second package had even more goodies! Deena is a hella talented nail tech, and worked an event for Sally Hansen, meaning she got to take home a bunch of gorgeous gel polishes, some of which she ever so kindly gave to me. There's no excuse for my nails to look like poop now, since she gave me all the tools I could possibly need to have perfect nails - polishes, a top coat, cuticle oil, and even a couple of emery boards! (or nail files? Whatever they're called). Equally as amazing (if not more), she mixed up a bit of her own DIY facial oil for me to try, a mixture of argan, olive, rosemary, lavender, and tea tee oils. image My skin is normal/combination yet dehydrated, so I'm hoping this oil treatment will help make my skin look healthier and more hydrated/not like a corpse.

She also added a little crocheted macaron as a gift (which took me a while to figure out what it was - ha), as well as a tea tree and lavender spot patch from Skinfood, a full-sized (!) Tony Moly Tomatox, a decant of some Etude House Collagen Moistfull Sleeping Pack, some candy, and some tea! Along with a cute little handwritten note on how to use the polishes to make my nails look awesome.

I can't wait to dig into all of these goodies! I've been super busy lately, so I haven't had a lot of "me" time to unwind and focus on my skincare - it's been "slap everything on as quickly as possible and scramble out the door/into bed" so I'm excited to pamper myself a little with all this awesome skincare stuff!

She is officially my AB bae. And I hate that word. But she totally is.

2 comments

  1. Ahhh ZOMG you're so sweet! I'm glad you liked all the stuffs! I had fun putting your packages together ♥ ♥ ♥

    Girl. You know you're my AB bae (I think the word is funny and cute XD) 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I'll accept it, since you're such a perfect AB buddy! <3

      I had fun putting together yours as well! Look forward to a Christmas gift! :D

      Delete

Cute Polka Dotted Red Bow Tie Ribbon