Product Review: Baviphat Strawberry Toxifying Mask

Hello Today I'm going to be reviewing the Baviphat Strawberry Toxifying Mask. Clay masks are one of my favorite parts of skin care - they feel so luxuriously creamy and refreshing, I love using them. This strawberry mask in particular was really fun to use, because look at the cute packaging! FC2無料カウンター So adorable. I'm a sucker for anything with adorable packaging, so I died over how cute this is. This goes for about $21 on Beauteque's website, but the price varies depending on the seller.

Baviphat is the first Korean brand that I bought a clay mask from, and they have a whole line of adorable, fruit-shaped skincare products to try! They even offer a Paprika Sleeping Pack and Pore Solution, although I'm pretty weary of putting paprika on my skin.   I've tried a mini sample of the Peach Peeling Gel that came in a past Beauteque bag, and I really liked it! Although the product is called a "toxifying" mask, it isn't toxifying. On the contrary, it's very nourishing and gentle.



This detoxifying and pore tightening wash-off mask provides relief for troubled skin while tightening pores and controlling sebum production. It contains an ample amount of Vitamin C and fruit acids that help remove dead skin cells and tighten pores, as well as antioxidants to help prevent signs of aging.

To use: After cleaning face, apply an even coat of mask to the face. After 15-20 minutes, rinse off with warm water.


The mask comes in a heavy glass container with a little spoon to help apply the product, which I'm happy for because there's nothing worse than getting clay under your fingernails. image Plus, it's more hygienic! I'm also glad that there's a spot inside the container lid where I can store the spoon, because if there wasn't, it would soon be lost under my bed somewhere, probably. While the container isn't very travel friendly, it is sturdy and looks very cute on my dresser. image




The consistency is super creamy and thick, and it smells just like fresh strawberries!  So good. 


FC2無料カウンター Final Verdict FC2無料カウンター
Mmmm. I loved having this on my face! The scent is just like real, fresh strawberries, not fake or overpowering like other strawberry-inspired cosmetics that I've tried. I kept this on for about 15 minutes because at first, I was afraid of it drying out my skin. But after rinsing it off, it made my face feel so soft and matte. image I only do clay masks about once a week, but I wish I could slather this on my face every day; it had a gentle cooling sensation that made my skin so happy! It dries relatively fast as well. It's a bit hard to wash off and took a few minutes to rinse off completely, but as far as clay masks go that's relatively normal. It comes in a 130g jar, and a little goes a long way so this should last me a while! I really fell in love the fruit jar packaging, so I might purchase some of the other Baviphat products as well. Although I don't feel like this particular mask has any long term effects, it did make my skin feel soft and oil-free for the rest of the day, so I'll keep using it until it runs out.

Pros:
FC2無料カウンター Mattifying
FC2無料カウンター Makes skin feel smooth, clean and soft
FC2無料カウンター Delicious strawberry scent!
FC2無料カウンター Came with a lot of product
FC2無料カウンター Washes off relatively easily compared to most clay masks

Cons:
FC2無料カウンター No long lasting effects
FC2無料カウンター Heavy glass container isn't travel friendly

Repurchase?
Maybe, but I think I'll look around for other masks that have longer lasting effects. 

Overall rating: ★  ★  ★  ★  ☆

image

Disclaimer: All thoughts and opinions on this blog are strictly my own. No monetary compensation was received in exchange for this review, although this blog does accept goods and/or services for the purposes of an honest review. Posts may contain affiliate or referral links.

No comments

Cute Polka Dotted Red Bow Tie Ribbon