Love With Food August Deluxe Tasting Box Review & Unboxing


Hey there!  Love With Food is by far one of my favorite food subscription boxes. Graze, Naturebox, Try The World - I've sampled them all, and so far LWF is the one that offers the best value for me. While I subscribe to the Deluxe box, there is also a smaller tasting box that's half the price of the Deluxe box but still has a really good value. Plus, for every box they sell, they donate a meal to several food banks such as Feeding America Network and Share Our Strength - No Kid Hungry. You can't beat helping fight world hunger!

What is Love With Food?
Love With Food is a monthly food subscription service that costs $9.99 for the Tasting Box, and $19.99 for the Deluxe Box. You get 8+ new snacks in the Tasting Box, and 16-20 new snacks in the Deluxe Box each month. The snacks are always organic/all-natural, GMO-free, gluten-free, or free of artificial preservatives and other junk. It's a great way to snack healthily; I know personally I'm always snacking, so I get to save money and put better food into my body at the same time!

This box was absolutely packed with snacks!


Photobucket De Liege Wafel by Belgian Boys: This is a yummy Belgian waffle snack coated with sugar. This was the first thing I ate in the box, and it was so good! It was kind of like a cake-waffle, and I wished there were two. 

Photobucket Fruity Pies: These are naturally sweet fruit pies made from nuts and dried fruit. I received two, and Apricot and Almond pie, and a Fig and Walnut pie. These actually tasted really good! I love dried fruit, and these were the perfect blend of tangy fruit and crunchy nuts. The fig and walnut one had a lot of little fig seeds. 


Photobucket White Cheddar Jalapeno Gourmet Popcorn by Pop Art: This is pretty straightforward, just some Cheddar cheese and jalapeno-flavored popcorn. I didn't eaten this but gave it to my boyfriend to take to work with him, since I'm not a huge fan of popcorn. It is non-GMO, gluten-free, and only 60 calories per cup, though, so that's kind of a plus.


Photobucket Apple Hard Candy by Go Organic: These are apple-flavored hard candies that are made by hand in America and are organic, gluten-free, preservative free, and made with all-natural flavors. These are so incredibly good, I can't stop eating them! I have them on my desk and I can't stop reaching for them. Mmmm


Photobucket Popped Salted Caramel Kind Healthy Grains Bar: I received two of these granola bars and I'm so glad I did because they're delicious! They aren't too sweet, and they have chunks of creamy caramel, oats, quinoa, popcorn, and brown rice. 

Photobucket Pitted Greek Olive Mix by Olympos: This is a little pack of green and kalamata olives mixed with olive oil, thyme, and parsley, and are gluten-free. I'm not really sure what I'm supposed to do with these, since I would rather die than eat a packet of olives. What a strange thing to include in a snack box. 


Photobucket Shasta Chipotle Lime Multigrain Chips by Lundberg Family Farms: These spicy chips are vegan, gluten-free, and non-GMO. They tasted just like healthy Doritos, and were just the right amount of spicy.


Photobucket Original Shoestring Potatoes by Pik-Nik: These are a classic for me; my family always had these at bar-b-ques and stocked in the pantry to put on their Cuban sandwiches and hot dogs. These are super yummy and I can eat them by the handful!

Photobucket Roasted Broad Beans by Enlightened: These are broad beans (also known as Fava beans) that are lightly seasoned with sea salt and wasabi powder. I thought I was going to hate these because I tried some wasabi peas once and didn't like them, but the wasabi isn't too overpowering so they actually taste good! They're pretty dry though, and made me super thirsty when I ate them.


Photobucket Crisped Harvest Sea Salt Vegetables by Bandar Foods: These were definitely my favorite snack in the box! These delicious dried veggies are vegan and gluten-free, and totally delicious! I ate these immediately. Inside, there's dried pumpkin, carrots, sweet potato, purple sweet potato, onion, green bean, and okra. I could eat these every day, honestly.


Photobucket Original Naan Crisps by Stonefire: These bite size naan crisps are lightly salted and taste just like mini pita chips. I'm glad I got two, because I did not want to share these, they were so yummy! Sometimes the simple snacks in life can be some of the best.


Photobucket Rich Chocolate Cookie Thins by Mandy's: I've seen these show up in a few food sub boxes already, and I'm not complaining because they are so good! They taste just like Oreos with sugar, except without the cream. Which is cool, because sometimes you just want some chocolate cookies, and these deliver. image


Also included in the bottom of the box were some coupons, $40 for Hello Fresh, 40 cents off of a can of Pik-Nik fries, and $1 off Enlightened ice cream. 

Photobucket Final Verdict Photobucket

I really enjoy Love With Food. Everyone in my house likes tasting the snacks, and as someone who loves food but likes to eat healthy, I couldn't be happier. They send such a wide variety of snacks, and  even though you never know what you're going to get, there's always something for everyone! If you don't want to dish out $20 a month for snacks, you should at least try the Tasting Box, it's only $10, which is less than what I spend on snacks in a week, anyway.

If you want some tastiness delivered to your door every month, you can sign up for a LWF box OVER HERE. Love With Food also offers a Gluten Free Box for $19.99, and all the snacks inside are guaranteed to be gluten free, organic/all-natural, and free of preservatives. Happy snacking!



Disclaimer: All thoughts and opinions on this blog are strictly my own. No monetary compensation was received in exchange for this review, although this blog does accept goods and/or services for the purposes of an honest review. Posts may contain affiliate or referral links.

1 comment

  1. Great post! I've nominated you for the Liebster award! There's a post about it on my blog if you like to check it out http://sarcasminheels.blogspot.com
    Much love!
    Elle

    ReplyDelete

Cute Polka Dotted Red Bow Tie Ribbon