Meet The Blogger!

Hi there! image

My name is Vanna and I'm a 22 year old college student studying Clinical Psychology. I love playing video games, reading good books, and I'm an entertainment junkie who loves watching horror films/cult classics and I have an unhealthy obsession with anime! I also adore cooking up delicious things (and eating them) and hunting down the latest in Asian beauty and skincare! On this blog I'll be discussing good books/films that I stumble across, posting yummy recipes that I find, and reviewing infinitely many subscription boxes, along with discussing anything else that sparks my interest. 


This blog isn't strictly for unboxings or reviews, so I will sometimes ramble on about life and friends and what have you~ I believe it's good to see the face behind the blog, after all. And, admittedly, writing is good for the soul, and blogging with a nice hot cup of hot cocoa or tea will definitely help me de-stress after a long day of school/work. And then, of course, a hot shower with a shower bomb or two and slapping on a nice soothing aloe face mask will never hurt!

Introducing... my boyfriend Chris and I! We've been inseparable for the past three years so I figured I'll let him make an appearance as well. :)




Happy blogging, and thanks for stopping by! 

No comments

Cute Polka Dotted Red Bow Tie Ribbon